Policies are subject to change without notice.
View shipping policies
View a complete list of our return policies:
Coupons, Discounts and Sales: Standard Exclusions
Unless otherwise noted, the following CANNOT BE discounted: gift cards, special orders, Café Jennie pastries, food, beverages, packaged convenience snacks, bottled drinks, Cornell chairs, Cornell rings, Cornell Sheep Program blankets and lap robes, textbooks and course packs, computer hardware, printers, monitors, software, software licensing and accessories, all Apple products, services, magazines and newspapers, Cornell yearbooks, “Big Red Recipes” cookbook and merchandise already on sale or previously purchased. Most computer supplies are also eligible but have a maximum discount of 10-15%, including ink and toner cartridges, blank media, mouse pads, surge strips, as well as calculators. Maximum discount on Boots cosmetics and skin care products is 15%. Other exclusions may apply.
Promo codes, coupons and Cornell Store wooden nickels apply to in-stock, in-store merchandise only, unless otherwise specified.
Unless otherwise noted, coupons, wooden nickels, sale discounts and online coupon codes CANNOT be combined. Only one coupon or wooden nickel permitted per person per transaction.
Dollar-off coupons with minimum purchase apply to the merchandise total after any other discounts have been applied. Standard exclusions apply to dollar-off coupons.
We welcome international orders but due to shipping complexities we'll need to review the order first and then send a revised price quote.
- Students wishing to purchase technology must be enrolled in a course of study leading to a degree from Cornell University, or an entering student who has graduated from high school, been accepted by Cornell, submitted a non-refundable payment to Cornell and returned the coupon indicating intent to enroll at Cornell.
- Faculty and staff members directly associated with Cornell University's academic mission are also welcome to purchase. Temporary staff, adjunct faculty and faculty whose appointments are less than four months may not be eligible.
- Cornell Alumni may be eligible to purchase select computer and software products at the academic discount. Contact a sales consultant for details at (607) 255-4941.
- For any item(s) in stock and available at the time you place your order, Tech Connect guarantees you the selling price quoted to you.
- For any item(s) not in stock at the time you place your order, please note that the selling price quoted to you by Techn Connect is an estimate. You will be notified if there is a discrepancy when we place the order with the manufacturer. We will make every effort to honor the quoted price, but cannot guarantee pricing for products that are not in stock at the time your order is placed.
When you purchase hardware or software from The Cornell Store, you are certifying that the products purchased are for your own personal, educational and/or research use. Please view our Computer and Technology Returns policy prior to making a purchase.
On-Campus Delivery Program for Faculty and Staff
Tech Connect at The Cornell Store offers free on-campus delivery for departmental purchases. Simply provide the delivery address to the sales consultant and our delivery staff will deliver the order to any on-campus office location.
Faculty and staff personal purchases can be delivered on campus for a fee. Contact a sales consultant for details and fees.
Payment in full is required when you place your order. We accept cash, check, CornellCard, Master Card, Visa, Cornell Store gift card or any combination of these for most purchases. If the payment is via check, please be prepared to show two forms of valid identification. Please note: we do not accept personal checks for technology purchases.
- In-store and online purchases under $500 may be paid using a departmental account number or a Pcard.
- All Cornell Store purchases greater than $500 must be ordered via e-SHOP or with a Cornell purchase order.
- Select Tech Connect or The Cornell Store as the vendor when initiating a purchase in e-SHOP or KFS.
- For departmental order question call Technology Connection at (607) 255-4941 or The Cornell Store at (607) 255-4111.
Prizes awarded of store merchandise cannot be returned for cash or exchanged for other merchandise.
Swipe & Win
To enter The Cornell Store’s random drawing for a chance to win a $100 Store gift card, your Cornell ID card must be swiped (scanned) or a Cornell Net ID must be provided at the time of purchase. View Swipe and Win rules.
Site Usage Policy
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website.
Security and Privacy Statement
This site uses secure socket layer (SSL) technology to safeguard your confidential information. Our policies dictate that we will not share your personal information with anyone outside The Cornell Store or use it for any purpose beyond processing your order or contacting you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time by phone (800) 624-4080 (toll free) or e-mail email@example.com.